Plan and implement the whole cricket programme for boys and girls across the entire school from Under 12
through to Under 18.
• Plan and implement a Winter training programme that caters for the needs of players that are at various
stages on our pathway (Development, Enhancement and Performance).
• Plan a Summer fixture list in such a way that players on the various stages of our pathway get the opportunity
to develop their skills whilst still enjoying the game of cricket.
• Arrange all staffing, venues, timings, format, and catering for all the cricket fixtures.
• Communicating with national and international governing bodies with regards to players on their pathways
that are attending Wellington School.
• Plan all aspects of international and national cricket tours. International tours take place every two years,
while national tours are yearly, some of these take place as part of our pre-season preparation.